Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wish. Hope. Pray.

When 11:11 strikes, I always make a Wish, lol don't judge  I know y'all do it too.
Even though it's a Wish, I always feel like I'm praying, I mean it is hoping for something, and trying to make it feel like it could one day be possible, Kinda of like a prayer...
Birthday Candles  and shooting Stars all these little things that make us wish.

I remember on 11/11/11 (November 11,2011), I was in High School....and everybody was in the cafeteria...just watching the clock...by the second...by the minute....

Waiting to make that wish.


It felt like the ULTIMATE wish lol 

I wish I could remember what I wished for...

Freshman Year, during the Presidential Elections, I remember I wished that Obama would win.
 E v e r y t i me I Caught the Clock!

11:11 "I wish Obama wins the Election" 

Lol your welcome Guys :) 


When your wishing, your praying. And believing that your wishes will come true. 

It may sound a little, Magical World of Disney, lol but seriously, Wishing never hurt anybody.

I mean ever wish doesn't come true...but it never hurt to believe.
So the next time you catch the Clock,close your eyes and make that wish :)
Wish for something you want and believe that if it's in the plan....

It might just come true :)

In the past I can't lie...I've wished on love...time and time...every time I catch that time lol
But lately, I've been wishing a little Different...

I been wishing on my Career Goals, For more Determination, I guess you could say...less Selfish things. I mean if these wishes do have the possibility of coming true, and if I am hon to use my Disney Magic to try and believe them to be...


 Maybe I should wish a little better, Maybe I should try, to wishing a little better... Wish would make me believe better...which would make me do better :) .
Wishes are such a funny thing, but maybe that's just the Kid in me, but I do believe that Wishes are the framework for dreams to come true...Just think about the Make a Wish Foundation

Those are the things I want to come true...Those are the things that I want to pray for.
Unselfish Wishes, or at least productive wishes,every time I catch the clock, and every time I close my eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paperblog